Gatwick Van Rental Company News - First4Vans Changes, Announcements and Developments
End-of-Year Round-up | 2017 Gatwick Van Rental Company News
First of all, the team here at First4Vans want to wish all our customers, current and future, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Christmas is a time for taking stock, as you reflect upon the past year, and look forward to what the next one holds. A lot has happened and is happening in the First4Vans world, as we look to improve our service even further heading into 2018.
Where to start?
Let’s begin with, well, new beginnings! Our workshop is currently undergoing a stunning refurbishment! Specialist flooring has been laid to completely transform the workshop and aftersales depot in Crawley. We rather like the colour scheme – what do you think?
Our new MOT bay!
We have been working on the development of a brand new MOT bay for our workshop that can provide Class 4, 5 and 7 MOTs in an approved MOT test centre.
To find out more, and book your MOT (starting from just £35!) click here.
On the move…
Due to the creation of the new MOT bay, workshop and aftersales centre, we have also sectioned out our Vehicle Preparation Department, which is now in a sole-purpose building, enabling us to provide more focused detailing.
You learn something new every day…
At First4Vans, we are always looking to improve our service by improving our people! Our director, Nathan Anthony has successfully completed the IMI Level 3 award in MOT Centre Management, while Ben Souden is working his way toward qualifications provided by the United Rental Group.
First4Vans are delighted to announce that we can now provide a short wheel base, refrigerated Ford Transit Custom, perfect for transporting Christmas food for parties!
To rent this top-of-the-range Custom van, visit our rental page here
They Think It’s All Over…
The end of the calendar year also marked the end of Team First4Vans’ MRF Legends Racing Championship!
We went out with a bang though, securing a podium finish – which gave us a great view of the spectacular fireworks!
Read all about it here!
First4Vans want to thank all of our customers – we are delighted that people choose to return to purchase, and get aftercare sorted from us further down the line. It is a firm belief of all of us here that it is our duty to develop and maintain a strong relationship with our customers, which is why it is nice to see local businesses with whom we have had previous business relationships returning thanks to the hard work of the First4Vans Team.
We look forward to seeing you all in 2018.
Need Something else? Our services include:
- Van sales – we sell vans to use commercially.
- Fleet Sales – Along with selling individual vans we can also sell entire fleets to commercial traders.
- Long & Short term van hire – Need to hire a van? We do that too!
- Daily hire – If you are in need of a larger vehicle to transport goods in a domestic capacity, we provide this.
- Half Day Hire – We also provide spot hire on a half day basis.
- Service, Repair and Maintenance – In addition to sales and hire we also maintain your vans.
- MOT’s – We can take care of your MOT’s.
- Fleet management – if you need someone to take charge of your fleet, we can provide this.
- After Sales – we also provide after sales care.
- Finance – If you need payment assistance we have a team in place ready to help.
- Van accessories – We also provide a wide range of accessories to spruce up your van.
First4Vans is a van sales and hire dealership based in Horley and Crawley in the South East of England. They provide a range of services to both commercial and residential clients.