We are absolutely delighted to announce the launch of our brand new First 4 Vans competition. Running until the 18th September 2017, we are giving 1 of our customers the chance to win an indoor skydiving experience for two on a date of their choice!!
How To Enter
Entering this competition could not be easier, and you only have to complete two steps to be in with a chance of bagging the prize!
- Step 1 – Head to this link and leave us a review on Google!
- Step 2 – Fill in the Contact Form attached to the bottom of this page!
Please note that we will only be accepting one entrance per person, and you have to have been a customer of ours in the past!
Drawing The Winner
The winner will be drawn at random from all of the entries received and the lucky winner will be notified through direct email on the 18th September 2017.
You will not have to use any of our services in order to be eligible to enter. The prize cannot be exchanged for money, credit or any other item.
Please Note – We reserve the right to extend the competition past the original closing date & the winner must be based within the UK. The winner must also be prepared to have a picture taken with their prize for publication on our website and social media channels.
And now for the terms & conditions:
- The competition starts on 22nd August 2017.
- The competition closes midnight on 17th September 2017.
- UK entrants only.
- The winners cannot transfer the prize.
- First4Vans reserve the right to publish entries and the winners name on our website and other social media channels.
- The winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of First4Vans and our decision is final.
- The prize must be claimed within 24 hours after the winners’ announcement. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours it will be reallocated.
- First4Vans cannot be held responsible for entries entered incorrectly.
- Entries deemed to be inappropriate or from persons with whom First4Vans have had no previous dealings or content.
- You can only enter once.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us through either our Facebook or Twitter page and we will be happy to help!