Team First4Vans attended the last round of the Legends Car Championship at the firework spectacular at Brands Hatch. With a record 26,000 in attendance, the Grandstands were full.
Saturday Legends Racing Brands Hatch.
Saturday saw the rain-soaked circuit cause many casualties, but the race-van held its own and through tactful, steady driving, we came through unscathed the 32-car field and finished within the top 15. Sunday brought improved conditions and after the spectator grid walk it was time to focus on the race day. A dry setup was installed by Team F4V and helped Nathan improve his results over the two heats. During race day, our race partners were able to get involved with photo opportunities and saw the insight into the pit lane experience. All of our guests were watching from our hospitality suite overlooking the whole circuit and were thrilled when Nathan took the race-van into the Brands Hatch Final.
Starting from the 4th row, Nathan was able to break into the top ten by the 2nd lap and cut through the fast-paced pack to get up to 2nd position. A safety car was deployed and once the lights went out it was a hard charge for everyone as they scrambled for positions. The pressure was intense for the 32-car grid, but the tactful drivers held their own as others cracked and made mistakes. Nathan eventually dropped back to 3rd, but was pleased to finish on the podium.
The 2017 Championship is Over!
Team First4Vans finished a very respectable 8th in the championship. We caught up with Nathan afterwards, who had this to say:
“It’s been a tough season and we have showed good pace and constant results.”
“To finish the season off with a 3rd place and to come 8th in the overall standings is great credit to the whole team!”
We are very excited about 2018 and hope to see Nathan on the podium more often.
Until then, keep updated with Team First4Vans and our preparation for the 2018 Legends Car Racing series by following us on Social Media and regularly checking this section of the website!
Need Something else? Our services include:
- Van sales – we sell vans to use commercially.
- Fleet Sales – Along with selling individual vans we can also sell entire fleets to commercial traders.
- Long & Short term van hire – Need to hire a van? We do that too!
- Daily hire – If you are in need of a larger vehicle to transport goods in a domestic capacity, we provide this.
- Half Day Hire – We also provide spot hire on a half day basis.
- Service, Repair and Maintenance – In addition to sales and hire we also maintain your vans.
- MOT’s – We can take care of your MOT’s.
- Fleet management – if you need someone to take charge of your fleet, we can provide this.
- After Sales – we also provide after sales care.
- Finance – If you need payment assistance we have a team in place ready to help.
- Van accessories – We also provide a wide range of accessories to spruce up your van.
First4Vans is a van sales and hire dealership based in Horley and Crawley in the South East of England. They provide a range of services to both commercial and residential clients.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]